Monday, July 14, 2008

just playing around


I dont know how these really work but i guess i will learn. Ive been on richie and cindys and it looked interesting and thought i would see how it would work for us. Anyway we have put some money down on a lot to have a house built. we still have to do all the paper work but we are all excited about it and i guess we will see if everything falls into place. It will be nice to have a lot more space to live in. We are too squished in our little house now and we are tired of throwing money into a house we dont own. so ok well i guess thats it for now

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Hey katie! welcome to the blog world! When I get back I will show you how to do all the fun stuff! If you haven't figured it out by then. Kari and Angie have actually left me posts on my blog, so you can link to their's from their comments and see what is up with them too! It's really fun! Just make sure that you have your settings set so that people can't just google your name and pull up your blog. If I need I will explain that later, but for now, don't put important details on your blog like addresses and places- you probably get the picture. But i hope you keep it up and at the end of a year you can actually pay like $20 or something and have it made in to an actuall book, so it's kind of like a journal too. It's fun! I'll talk to you soon! As soon as I can get out of here anyway! Cindy