Monday, August 25, 2008
Our house projects
ok well i think we finally figured out what was going wrong with the blog posts. ok so now for an update. we are slowly getting things fixed in the house and ive been trying to scrub it from top to bottom, but it takes a long time to clean like 3500 SF, and after cleaning that house i get to clean the town house. If anyone wants to help it would sure help us out. its hard getting things clean with the 2 older girls in school and me with a 6 month old baby. just thinking about all the cleaning is really overwhelming. the dining room tile floor that was covered in carpet but we tore it out, so it had carpet glue all over and it took me like 4 hours to scrub it all off. needless to say i could barely move the next day. i guess tomorrows project is patching holes (lukes job) and wiping out cabnets and drawers (my job). so anyway we got our new appliances in and now the kitchen is just about done. eventually we want to put the wood laminate floors in the kitchen and dining room cuz right now we have white ceramic tile that NEVER stays clean and its chipped in a few places. The neighbor guy STILL has his stupid cars on the back property and in our workshop. but if they arent out tomorrow luke is towing them away. we have been nice about it but he just wont move any of it and hes had over a week to move things. also thanks to him our property is getting inspected from the city to see if there are unlicensed cars cuz our house is where hes been storing them. really makes both of us mad. uggggh ok well gotta get the girls in bed now. another update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey Kate- I just wanted to say that the name Kesley is on the tops of my list already. One of our old neighbors girls was Kesley, and I have always loved it! I actually like the way it flows in our new family name line up. Brinley now insists that her (the babies) name is Avery, and the other kids say that it is still Brielle. So - we are all on our own page till we can see what she looks like. I also like Haidyn, Ashtyn, Hadley maybe- but we'll see. Sorry we can't come to help on the house! I kind a can't travel that far right now. Last night the false contractions started during the night. With Kenzie and Brin, I had them about every other night - all night long for 2 weeks. But then i would stay up and time them and try to get them to come harder- this time- I'm not going to be that stupid. If they are going to get a baby here- I'll wake up and know it!!! Good luck on the house though and thanks for the name imput!
Katie- i stumbled over this blog today and some of the girls in the high school dance pic's look familiar. I think I actually knew his older brother (Mike) if it's the same Cox family. But I wondered if you knew him
http://ryancoxmemories.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment