
Well for those of you who follow our blog, bailey has finally started to army crawl and is cutting her upper 2 teeth. we cant believe how fast she is growing. she will turn 1 March 7th. Where does the time go?! She misses her older sisters while they are at school and i think she gets tired of mom durring the day. She is always saying "da" and "mum". shes a funny kid. we love her and her sisters very much. She has been sleeping better at nights and only wakes up at 7 or 730 which we arent complaining about.









2 comments:
I can't believe she is almost 1 already! That year went by way too fast. I am glad she is starting to crawl around, but I bet she keeps you extra busy now. See ya in a few days!
Wow where has the time flown? 3 little girls, that is awesome. I am so happy for you 2. We ought to get together and let the kidlets play. Talk soon
Post a Comment