Monday, January 4, 2010
OK so I've been slacking in the blog department.. :o) So much has been going on, i don't know where to start. We are having another little girl, but that's all good. Sometimes i wonder if i could handle a boy. :o) We spent Christmas and new years in Springville with my family and we had a good time playing games with my brother and sister-in-law, and the girls got to play with their cousins. It got very loud at times with the 4 girl cousins screaming and running around. But now its time to get back to the school agenda. It was a nice break from getting up and dressed every morning to get the girls on the bus. Ive taken down most of the Christmas decor, so now its Luke's turn to get the lights down from the house. I just dug out all of our little baby girl clothes and it got me really anxious about our new addition that will be here in a few short months. I love how the holidays make the time go by so fast. Anyway we are struggling with coming up with a name for the baby, so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. So anyway i guess that is it for now. I will try to update more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment