Thursday, May 6, 2010
On my mind
OK since i had Hayden I've had lots of time to think about things with any future kids. Any input would be great. With my RH sensitivity its going to make things very high risk. Do we risk the chance of losing a baby or do we call it quits. I know with all the modern medicine its possible to have more but even with Hayden the jaundice was a cause of my RH sensitivity. I just look at Hayden and breakdown in tears wondering if she is our last. We aren't planning on having anymore right away but with all the babies soon to be coming and like i said after having Hayden its been very hard not to think about it. In my patriarchal blessing i was told i would have "sons and daughters", so i think we have the daughters covered so i just feel like there are more for us. I'm sure this is the last thing anyone wanted to read about if anyone even looks at this blog. Thanks for all your love and support for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time Katie. If you feel like you are supposed to have more kids, it will work out. Look at Cohen and Jordan! You really never know how things will work out, but they will. Try to stay positive and enjoy the beautiful daughters you have now. The rest will all work it's self out. Be happy. : )
Post a Comment