OK
so after having Hayden I've had more time to think about things and how i never went to college and have no job training for anything if something ever happened to Luke. Luke has a friend that just became a CNA in 3 months and I've been interested in that since Luke told me what he was doing. So I'm really thinking about becoming a CNA to start out with and then as the kids get older and whatnot take it a little further. Ive ALWAYS wanted to be a nurse, but have been terrified of all the school since i was always awful with English and science, but Luke has been really encouraging me and telling me he would help me with everything. But my question is, can i handle it? I guess i do have 4 kids and can handle them pretty well. (so i think). any input would help for those who read this blog. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I think you would be a great nurse. You have great compassion for others and have more patience that alot of people I know.
Post a Comment