
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I think that Bailey was hungry or something. She loves to eat soft fuzzy things like rags or her bibs and blankets. Shes so funny. Our old neighbor always called her "baby Luke". It has been hard to get things done having her, but its all good. It will just get done slowly. We are going to get the girls room ready to paint next. I just thought i would post this funny picture of Bailey

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
What a cute picture! She is getting so big! Good luck painting the girls room.
Bailey is so darn cute! I can't believe how old she is already. I hope things are calming down at your house and that all cement trucks in the area are staying off your property!
I hope you don't mind that I stole your idea of playing Halloween music on my blog. You are always such a thinker! Have fun with mom and dad down there with you! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I sure don't envy all the work you have done at your house. 2 days and I'm beat from painting! I really want to see pictures of your house, so if you ever get time please post them on here or on the family website.
Cooper and I are SOOOOOOO excited for our trip too. Coop has been wearing his Mickey Mouse ears everywhere the last week. So embarrasing!! I am so glad you guys decided to come. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I am glad you can actually go on the rides this year. It is going to be a lot of fun. Did you end up getting a room at the Plaza? I am sure we will be very jealous of your very short walk each night!
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Give the girls hugs from me.
Oh-- I hope mom told you about the shower for Aubrey on Saturday! I think we are going to do an open house from 10-12 and just have food. There shouldn't be much to do to get ready for it, but I just wanted to make sure mom told you about it.
Talk to you later!
Kel
Post a Comment