A lot has been going on here in the new house. We are trying to get things unpacked and put away but its not that easy. I hate moving but this move was well worth it. Maddy and Paige started going to their new school this week, Paige was a little scared but made some friends, so its not too bad anymore. Her class only has 15 kids in it which is very unusual. It'll be better for Paige that way she wont get lost in the shuffle and can get a better kindergarten experience. They both really like their new teachers and still ride the bus to and from school.
Bailey had her 6 month dr appointment a few days ago and she now weighs in at 16 lbs 1 oz. Its hard to believe she only weighed 5 lbs when she was born. The past 6 months have flown by. I guess i gotta quit blinking. : )
Im itching to get the halloween decorations out, but i kinda have other things that need to be done first (dang it). so anyway i guess thats our update for now. i'll post more pictures when i take more.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I didn't even think about the girls having to change schools. Sounds like a good change if there are only 15 kids in Paige's class. That seems really small, but great! Bailey is growing so fast! She is going to be walking and talking before we know it. I really want to plan a trip down there, but because we are saving all of our pennies for Disneyland, I don't know how soon it will be. I am sure when the weather gets bad up here and Derek can only golf down there he will want to take a trip. I hope! Are you guys planning on coming up here anytime soon? I am glad you are suriving the move. Just remember that it is OK to live out of boxes for a while if it means you can keep your sanity! Have a good day!
Post a Comment