Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well we've been slaving away at the house. Thank you for helping us Mom & Dad. we owe you guys big time. The carpets have been cleaned and are now dry, so now the fun part of moving begins. Luckily we have 2 more weeks at the townhouse, but Friday the stupid manager and owners are coming to look at our carpet to see how "bad" it is. Personally i don't think its that bad for us living here for almost 4 1/2 years. and the carpet is as cheap as it comes! Not to mention that when we moved in, it already had bleach spots on it from the previous renters but we told them not to replace it, cuz back then we had a 2 and a 3 year old. But its pretty bad when you spill WATER on, it'll stain it. anyway our new house carpets look so much better now that they are cleaned. Just need to vacuum over it so its not so stiff. Mom and Dad bought us some blinds, paints, and other misc. items. I think Mom had fun picking out paint colors for every room : ) but it'll be a while before its all painted. Right now the whole house is a peachy color. Even the ceilings are the peach color. its a little much, but fixable. I'm looking forward to painting. Hopefully the colors we picked look good. Anyway need to get back to packing up the house. thanks to everyone who have helped us the past couple weeks.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I loved picking out the colors! I hope you like them and they look ok. I am really excited to see the living room gray and dining room dark burnt orange. I think the orange will tie into the fireplace really well and the gray will mute the orange a bit. I can't wait to see it all done! I'll work on Bailey's curtains this weekend. I think I'm going to Peach Days on Saturday. It's been at least 7 years since I've been because of Governor's Day. Dad is gone to Wood Badge. Guess he'll come home when it's over... Have a fun day cleaning and packing : )

Angie said...

Good luck on the house!! Give those cute babies hugs for me. And I guess you can give Luke a squeeze from me too. LOL. Luv ya Couz!!