Friday, September 19, 2008

well we are officially moved out of pine valley town homes. we are hoping we will get some of our deposit back, but I'm not holding my breath. it ll be nice to only have to worry about one house now. so now its time to really get things put together here at the new palace. I'm so loving all the space i have now. every time i would go back to the town house, it would seem so small and id wonder how we fit everything in there.
i just went birthday shopping for Luke. he turns the big 30 tomorrow. we will probably just go to dinner. hopefully he will like what i got him.

3 comments:

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

It must feel SO good to be out of the townhouse and in your very own house! Are the girls doing OK with changing schools? We really are crossing our fingers that you guys can make it to circle ride with us. It wouldn't be the same with out you.

Smith Family said...

Congrats Katie! Tell Luke happy birthday tomorrow and that I thought he was looking a little old the last time I saw him! :) I'm glad I don't look that old! :)

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!!!